Sunday, February 8, 2009

To err is human, to forgive divine

If forgiving is divine, yes than I'm divine.

Lately I've been the forgiving kind.I seem to forgive everybody.

If somebody comes and pushes me to the ground i might as well say sorry on their behalf. See I forgive.

The other day My manager sends me a stinker mail for not sending out a particular mail to our client. As a matter of fact the next day he was supposed to do it and he forgets. What do i do? I forgive.

The other day i took a loan from one of my colleague. He comes and asks for the money. I couldn't repay him. I'm broke. What did i do...I forgive myself.

My Cab comes late when i really need to get to office. The driver throws attitude as if I'm late. What did i do.... I forgive

My Directors give me work when I'm about to leave for home and make me work extra hours almost daily. What do i do. I forgive.

Amidst all this My Supervisor gives Zero support. What do i do. I forgive.

My Supervisor sees this blog after a week. What would i do. I forgive him for reading this.

Trust me. You write "I forgive" 7 times . You will actually start forgiving.

1 comment:

V said...

dude , i was wonderin from where did u get this idea of forgivin all?? may be even i should try some of this..