Sunday, January 18, 2009

The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers

Now what would you do if you have to torture somebody..

you can Use a very sharp knife and slowly peel off each layer of skin,Pull out their hair, strand by strand or go crazy and just tug and pull, Pull out their fingernails and toenails one by one with a rusted pair of tweesers,Lay them down in a bed of starving ants.... naked,or tie them to a rope overhanging a tank of sharks & slowly start cutting the rope.maybe just send them to meet raghu for a roadies audition.

But hey I'ld just take them to the nearby place where i cut my hair and i'ld just ask them to get a head massage.

P.S . please contact me for the address.

1 comment:

AG said...

So who was the one who tortured you or were u with the nazis in ur previous birth???? I thot I had u figured out but guess i was wrong